Effective date: December 5, 2019
Cafe24 Co. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) understands the importance of privacy protection and abides by the relevant laws.
- Personal data to be collected
- Purpose of personal data collection and use
- Period of personal data retention and use
- Rights and Method of Exercise of Rights
- Matters Related to Children
- Matters on installation/operation of personal data auto-collection device and rejection thereof
- Cross-Border Data Transfers
- Inquiry and opinion
1. Personal data to be collected
(1) The Company collects the following personal data for sending newsletters.
When subscribing to newsletters: Email
(2) The following data may be generated and collected in the process of using the service or processing the business.
Usage history, access log, cookie, access IP
2. Purpose of personal data collection and use
The Company collects the personal data for the following purposes:
(1) Sending newsletters
(2) Service analysis and service level improvement – Service improvement through service usage analysis
3. Personal Idata Retention Period and Use
The Company endeavors to keep the processing of personal data as limited as possible.
The Company shall retain your personal data for the duration needed to achieve the purpose for which it was collected for. However, the Company shall keep the data for the period designated by the law if it is necessary to preserve it in accordance to the law.
4. Rights and Method of Exercise of Rights
You may request the withdrawal of consent for the registered personal data at any time.
If you do not wish to receive newsletters, you may withdraw your consent using the “Unsubscribe” option provided in each email. Or, Contact us and the Company shall take action without delay.
5. Matters Related to Children
(1) The Company does not provide the use of the services or the platform to children (the definition of the term may vary under the laws of each country).
(2) The Company shall not intentionally collect or store personal information of children on the platform or other services.
6. Matters on installation/operation of personal data auto-collection device and rejection thereof
The Company uses “cookies” for storing and retrieving your data in order to provide you with customized services.
Cookies are small text files that are sent to your browser by the server used to run the Company’s website and are stored on your computer’s hard disk. Cookies can identify your computer but cannot identify individual users.
– To provide convenient internet service by maintaining the settings established by the user
– To provide optimized service by analyzing users’ visit and usage behavior
(2) How to disable cookies
You have the option to enable and disable cookies. Therefore, you can set options in your web browser to allow all cookies, check each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
– Setting Example
① For Internet Explorer: On the top menu of the web browser, click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced
② For Google Chrome: On the top right of the web browser window, click Settings > show Advanced at the bottom > Privacy and security >Site Settings > Cookies and site data
(3) Data on Google Analytics
Unless you block Google from using the cookies, you are agreeing to the use of all data regarding your use of the website generated through Google cookies and Google Analytics.
7. Cross-Border Data Transfers
Your personal data may be stored and processed in the country where the Company’s facilities are located. By using this website, you are agreeing to the transmission of data outside your country of residence. The Company shall take appropriate actions to protect your privacy in accordance with applicable laws, but data protection and other laws in the countries where your data may be transferred may differ from the laws of your country.
The Company has prepared the following technical and administrative provisions to ensure the safety of personal data and prevent it from being leaked, falsified, or damaged in the processing.
(1) Technical provisions
Access permission management for personal data processing system, etc., access control system installation, security program installation
(2) Administrative provisions
Establishment and implementation of internal personal data management plan, minimization of personal data processing staff
9. Inquiry and opinion
For any privacy complaints arising from your use of the Company’s services, please contact via the contact data below.
The Company will respond promptly and fully to your inquiry.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org